The price of the home inspection depends for the most part on the time spent and the degree of difficulty for the home inspector. Consequently, there may be additional charges that apply and these charges are listed below:
1) Pier & Beam Foundation - $90.00
2) Lawn Sprinkler System - $95.00
3) Wood Deck or Docks not attached to home - $75.00
4) Detached Storage Building - $50.00
5) Homes more than 25 years old - $50.00
6) Homes more than 50 years old - $95.00
7) Flow test & Coliform test for Water Well on property - $100.00
8) Detached Garage - $75.00
9) Swimming Pool - $105.00
10) Homes greater than 5000 square feet priced upon request.
| Homes from 0 to 1,000 square feet living area:|| $200|
| Homes from 1,000 to 1,500 square feet living area:|| $225|
| Homes from 1,500 to 2,000 square feet living area:||$250|
| Homes from 2,000 to 2,500 square feet living area:|| $250|
| Homes from 2,500 to 3,000 square feet living area:|| $275|
| Homes from 3,000 to 3,500 square feet living area:|| $300|
| Homes from 3,500 to 4,000 square feet living area:|| $325|
| Homes from 4,000 to 4,500 square feet living area:|| $350|
| Homes from 4,500 to 5,000 square feet living area:|| $375 |
Let us put an eagle eye on your property!
Pricing is unique to each property and depends on several factors: type of construction, size, age, and condition of the house. Remember that most of the time you get what you pay for; the cheapest home inspection is not always the best home inspection.
The base price for a home inspection starts at $200.00. The price increases as the square footage of the house increases. Also the price increases with inspection items that are more difficult or time consuming.
Please see the pricing table below.